Future Life Coaching (“Future Life Coaching”, we or us) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Future Life Coaching may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should revisit this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
As part of the services provided:
We may collect the following information:
• Name and title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to the information you provide us with.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.